The Intelligence Analyst engages in the development, analysis and reporting of information to support the intelligence mission.
- Supports the development, exploitation, and documentation of new accesses to information
- Produces written reports in support of mission
- Posseses clearl proficiency in the use of reporting tools such as: CPE, Skywriter, Messiah, and AMHS
- Clear demonstration of recent or current proficiency with understanding of USSIDs and reporting procedures is imperative
- Conducts other intelligence analysis tasks dealing with target maintenance/development, call chaining experience, and Social Network analysis
The successful candidate will have excellent analytic skills while working with strategic targets. The candidate will have current experience in a combination of customer intelligence analysis tools and databases.