The Financial Analyst performs complex analysis of Acquisition Programs.
- Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates
- Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, National Intelligence (ONDI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congress
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets
Demonstrated combined experience in federal government acquisition disciplines, budget, finance, accounting, analysis and execution, in progressively more responsible assignments.
- DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance
- Bachelor's Degree with business focus is required
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflects programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs
- Financial management systems experience including FACTS is preferred
- In Lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and directly related experience may be substituted