Configuration Manager (AIA)
The Configuration Manager works with project development teams to manage and control the source code repository and releases.
- Develop and implement a change control process, release management process and other critical CM processes.
- Monitor and control the baseline build functions, making changes and improvements as necessary.
- Build the test, functional and operational baselines, as required. Update baseline copies as configuration changes are made in development and testing.
- Track, control and report status of all software and infrastructure changes to project software.
- Develop and maintain the version description documents (VDD) documents for all tested and formally delivered software.
- Provide oversight and recommendation on document configuration and version control before placement in government repositories.
- 3-8 years relevant work including configuration management experience serving in a similar capacity and in an environment with tasks of similar scope, complexity, and technical difficulty.
- Experience with two or more commercial software products (e.g. Subversion, Track-It, ClearCase, Razor, TeamWare) used for configuration management.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.